Banquet Dinner – Square Dance – Wheat Barn Snacks – Chapel
December 31, 2020 – January 1, 2021
Click the Register button to make your reservation before December 21!
The cost is $25 per person, ages 12-18.
At the Dining Hall
Check in is Thursday, December 31 at 5:00pm.
Check out is Friday, January 1 at 10:00am.
Sleeping: You will not be assigned a cabin to sleep in because the fun will go on all night long! You may want to bring a blanket and pillow because floor space will be available in the chapel (guys) and in the top of Shawandassee (girls).
- 5:00p – Registration & Picture
- 6:00p – Banquet Dinner (formal wear)
- 7:30p – WINTER WHEAT DANCE
- 9:00p – Chapel
- 10:00p – Festivities (Battle of the bands, Food Trucks, Zip line, Prizes)
- 12:00a – Ball Drop (lighted zorb down the 600′ zip line)
- 1:00a-4:00a – Chapel Tournaments (Zorbs, Dodgeball, Ping Pong Polo)
- 1:00a-7:00a – Dining Hall Games & Hang Out (Wheat Barn Snacks & Drinks)
- 4:00a-8:00a – Sabbath Rooms (Movies & Floor Sleeping)
- 8:00a – Cluster Devotions
- 9:00a – Breakfast
- 10:00a – Check out
Dinner and Breakfast are both provided. In addition there will be a snack station available with hot chocolate, pop, candy, veggies, fruit, and Challah!(bread). Most items cost $1 and you can pay using cash or Wheat Bucks (First time campers receive $5, returners receive $2, anyone who registers with a plus one receives and additional $5)
Banquet (Dinner) Attire: Guys – Button down shirt, pants, tie/jacket (optional). Ladies – Dress, skirt, or fancy pants! Go big and poofy or nice and elegant.
Athletic Clothes: For the dance, dodgeball, zorb wars, etc…
WARM Clothes: (Hat, gloves, coat, etc…) for the New Year’s Zippin’ Eve which will be outside from 11pm – 1am!
Other items: Pillow, blanket, toothbrush, spending money for snacks.