Family Fun Weekends
Memorial Day through Labor Day the weekends are perfect for Family Fun here at Michawa. We have many activities for little or no charge in addition to things available throughout the week you can also enjoy:
- Kids Rally: Our RV Program Host will lead games, songs, Bible stories, and crafts for kids ages 3-12. (FREE)
- Sunday Service: Join fellow campers for a church service on Sunday mornings at 10 am.
- Waterfront Fun: Canoes, Kayaks, Stand Up Paddle Boards, are available at NO COST!
- Hayrides: Enjoy a ride around camp and through the trails ($1)
- Zipline: Zip down our twin, 600′ Ziplines through the woods and over the swamp ($5, 42″ Min.) (225 lbs Weight limit)
- Climbing Wall: Slanted, vertical, or inverted challenge wall. Available Saturdays ($5)
- Escape Caboose: Explore our newly renovated Caboose and try to escape before time runs out! ($5)
- Blob: Hop off the tower and onto the giant blob, then have a friend blob you into Long Lake! ($5)
WEEKEND WRISTBANDS: Purchase a wristband ($20/person) and enjoy all of the activities all weekend long!