11th Annual Michawana Bike – 42 Miles
May 16th, 2020: Bike the Distance, Keep your Distance!
The Heartland Trail – Greenville to Edmore and Back!
The Michawana Bike Fundraiser is STILL happening with some changes due to COVID 19.
If the stay at home order lifts on May 16 as expected:
-Start at Jackson’s Landing in Greenville. (Registration 9:30 am, Biking at 10:00am).
-To stay safe and keep our distance there will NOT be a bike shuttle so instead of biking one way we will all be biking to Edmore for lunch then back to Greenville.
-We will have snack and lunch stops as well as a sag wagon for essential help and shuttle.
IF the stay at home order is extended OR if you prefer:
– Bike from home and track your miles
– Raise pledges and report in via email or Facebook LIVE at 1:00pm on May 16 from your trail.
EITHER WAY, please register so we can get in contact with your for further details.
ALL donations go towards sending kids to camp!
Ask your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, enemies (you get the point!) to sponsor you on your ride! Track your pledges using the Pledge Sheet.
Collect pledges before and/or after the event. A minimum of $50 in pledges is required.
There are prizes for the most money raised, the highest amount of donors and other fun things.
1) PARK IN GREENVILLE (START):
- Where: Jackson’s Landing 321 E Washington St, Greenville, MI 48838
- When: Registration at 9:30am, Ride begins at 10am
- How: Bike the trail to lunch then bike back at your own pace
2) BIKE ANYWHERE FROM HOME:
- Where: Trail of your choice
- When: Anytime, but join us May 16 virtually at 1:00 for update
- How: Track your own miles and tell your donors!
Raise $50 or more in pledges to help send kids to Camp Michawana.
- Snacks + drinks
- Prizes for the bikers who raise the most money and bikers with the most donors pledging