11th Annual Michawana Bike – 42 Miles
May 16th, 2020: The Heartland Trail – Greenville to Alma
ALL donations go towards sending kids to camp!
Ask your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, enemies (you get the point!) to sponsor you on your ride! Track your pledges using the Pledge Sheet.
Collect pledges before and/or after the event. A minimum of $50 in pledges is required.
There are prizes for the most money raised, the highest amount of donors and other fun things.
A van and bike trailer will take you and your bike from your choice:
1) PARK IN GREENVILLE (START):
- Where: Jackson’s Landing 321 E Washington St, Greenville, MI 48838)
- When: Registration at 9:30am, Ride begins at 10am
- How: Bike the trail then take the shuttle back to your car (approx. 4pm)
2) PARK IN ALMA (END):
- Where: 224 Park Ave, Alma, MI 48801
- When: Load up at 9am
- How: Take the shuttle to the start of the trail then ride back and you will end up at your car (approx. 3pm)
Raise $50 or more in pledges to help send kids to Camp Michawana.
- Snacks + drinks
- Prizes for the bikers who raise the most money and bikers with the most donors pledging
- Shuttle for you and your bike