It’s a condensed, invite only, deep dive bible study retreat weekend.
November 6-8, 2020
The Elite Retreat is a weekend at Camp JUST for teens that are serious about Worship, Bible Study, Team Building, and of course a ton of fun. It will begin at 7pm on Friday and end at 2pm on Sunday.
If you have received an invite, please click the “Register” button at the top of the page to begin your registration.
Elite Retreat means Elite Activities:
- In-depth Bible study
- Crazy field games
- Team Building
- Team Competitions
- Break-out Sessions
- Plenty of clothes, you may get wet or dirty
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Closed toe shoes and boots
- Bible, notebook + pen
- Coat, hat, gloves
- Extra socks, it’s wet!
Do Not Bring:
- Cell phones or other electronic devices
- Smoking or vaping supplies
- Drugs or alcohol
- Bad attitude 🙂
We want to provide a Camp Michawana experience for all kids, regardless of financial circumstances or uncertainty. Scholarships are made possible by the generous gifts of individuals and organizations. To be considered for a scholarship please fill out the scholarship request form and mail it to our Wilkins Road address.
Scholarship requests must be submitted at least two weeks before your child(s) camp start date.
Check-in is on Friday from 7:00pm-7:30pm in the Dining Hall. For directions to camp use this address: 6475 Wilkins Road Hastings, MI 49058. Eat before you come.
Check-out is Sunday from 2:00-2:30pm in the chapel. Photo I.D. required at time of pick-up. Campers will be dismissed at 2:30.
- If cancellation is made at least two weeks in advance, deposit is non-refundable but transferable (within calendar year)
- Cancellations within two weeks of camp start date will result in forfeiture of deposit
- No-shows for a scheduled retreat will result in forfeiture of the full retreat fee