Camp Michawana Mini Triathlon – A Mini Tri You Can Handle
Saturday July 24 & Saturday July 31
To register, click on the registration button at the top of the Triathalon page or click on the button below.
Triathalon is $15/person or $20/team. Standard rates apply to adults and youth.
- Check in and numbering is at 8:30am just outside the Dining Hall with parking near Shawandassee Lodge (just follow the signs).
- Kids and Adult races will start simultaneously at 9 am.
Youth Course: Kids will swim around the swim area, bike through camp, then run a short loop through camp.
Adult Course: Adults will swim about halfway across long like, bike on streets (mix of paved and gravel), and then run a long loop through camp.
- We recommend mountain or hybrid bikes that can handle gravel.
- *Lifejackets are welcome for both kids and adults
- **Helmets are recommended for bikers
Relay transition: Relay teams can have 2 or 3 people on them. All transitions will happen outside the Dining Hall near the check-in area.
Awards: Ribbons will be given to 1, 2, and 3rd place finishers in all categories in chapel at 11:00am (immediately following race). All participants and family members are welcome to stay! If you can’t stay, you may collect your ribbon at the end of the race.
Family Camp: Activities like zip-line, climbing wall, swimming, etc are going all day Saturday (and all week). Check it out, you may want to stay if you’re not already planning on it. Your triathlon registration doubles as your day pass!