Camp Michawana Mini Triathlon – A Mini Tri You Can Handle
Saturday July 30 & Saturday August 6
- Check in and numbering is at 8:30am just outside the Dining Hall with parking near Shawandassee Lodge (just follow the signs).
- Kids and Adult races will start simultaneously at 9 am.
Youth Course: Kids will swim around the swim area, bike through camp, then run a short loop through camp.
Adult Course: Adults will swim about halfway across long lake, bike on streets (mix of paved and gravel), and then run a long loop through camp.
Swim = 500 meters Bike = 7 miles Run = 1 1/2 miles
- We recommend mountain or hybrid bikes that can handle gravel.
- *Lifejackets are welcome for both kids and adults
- **Helmets are recommended for bikers
Relay transition: Relay teams can have 2 or 3 people on them. All transitions will happen outside the Dining Hall near the check-in area.
Awards: Ribbons will be given to 1, 2, and 3rd place finishers in all categories in chapel at 11:00am (immediately following race). All participants and family members are welcome to stay! If you can’t stay, you may collect your ribbon at the end of the race.
Family Camp: Activities like zip-line, climbing wall, swimming, etc are going all day Saturday (and all week). Check it out, you may want to stay if you’re not already planning on it. Your triathlon registration doubles as your day pass!
Kids Relay –
2018 Preston & Trey Rillema (20.3)
2019 Reese, Annika, Zeke (20.09)
Adult Relay –
2019 Mandi, Mark, Cale Corliss (36.42)
Individual Kid –
2021 Zack Simpson (22.56)
Individual Adults – Women’s
2019 Rochelle Visser (50.57)
Individual Adults – Men’s
2021 Scott Morell (39.54)