Our RV Campground provides beautiful scenery along with family adventures, all at a low cost. Bring your RV, tent, or pop-up, or rent one of our cabins and plan to have a great time relaxing and enjoying God’s creation!
Open May through September
*Some activities are only available on Weekends Memorial Day – Labor Day. Some require a small fee.
Make your reservation online!
Campground Guidelines: We are proud to offer a family friendly campground for our guests.
- Call 269-623-3035 or click the Online Reservations button above to make reservations and check for availability
- One night’s deposit to reserve
- Holiday weekend pay in full (3 night minimum)
- 54 sites have water & electric
- 12 sites have sewer
- 5 pull-through sites have 50 amp service
These prices do not include processing fees for online reservations
- Water & Electric Campsite $30
- Full Hook-up Campsite $35
- Cabins 1-4 (AC, Mini-Fridge, Sleeps 6) $50
- Cabins 5-6 (Loft, AC, Mini-Fridge, Sleeps 8) $75
- Rustic Cabin (Overflow only, Sleeps 6) $40
- Store with RV supplies, treats, souvenirs, ice and firewood
- Playground, tennis courts, volleyball, basketball, human foosball, mini golf, ping pong, ga-ga ball, slip-n-slide carpet ball, horse shoe pits
- Sunday morning praise and worship service
- Free WiFi
- Clean bathhouse with showers and laundry
- Dump Station
- Picnic table and fire ring at each site
- Pavilion with stove, refrigerators, tables and chairs, fireplace, and games. Can hold groups of 100. $150 per day for exclusive use
Memorial Day through Labor Day the weekends are perfect for Family Fun here at Michawa. We have many activities for little or no charge in addition to things available throughout the week you can also enjoy:
- Kids Rally: Our RV Program Host will lead games, songs, Bible stories, and crafts for kids ages 3-12. (FREE)
- Sunday Service: Join fellow campers for a church service on Sunday mornings at 10 am.
- Waterfront Fun: Canoes, Kayaks, Stand Up Paddle Boards, are available at NO COST!
- Scavenger Hunts: Grab a guide from the Campground store and explore camp, turn it in for a treat. (FREE)
- Hayrides: Enjoy a ride around camp and through the trails ($1)
- Zipline: Zip down our twin, 600′ Ziplines through the woods and over the swamp ($5, 42″ Min.)
- Climbing Wall: Slanted, vertical, or inverted challenge wall. Available Saturdays ($5)
- Escape Caboose: Explore our newly renovated Caboose and try to escape before time runs out! ($5)
- Blob: Hop off the tower and onto the giant blob, then have a friend blob you into Long Lake! ($5)
WEEKEND WRISTBANDS: Purchase a wristband ($13/person) and enjoy all of the activities all weekend long!