Our RV Campground provides beautiful scenery along with family adventures, all at a low cost. Bring your RV, tent, or pop-up, or rent one of our cabins and plan to have a great time relaxing and enjoying God’s creation!
- Call 269-623-3035 or click the Online Reservations button above to make reservations and check for availability
- One night’s deposit to reserve
- Holiday weekend pay in full (3 night minimum)
- 54 sites have water & electric
- 12 sites have sewer
- 5 pull-through sites have 50 amp service
These prices do not include processing fees for online reservations
- Water & Electric Campsite $32
- Full Hook-up Campsite $37
- Cabins 1-4 (AC, Mini-Fridge, Sleeps 6) $55
- Cabins 5-6 (Loft, AC, Mini-Fridge, Sleeps 8) $80
- Rustic Cabin (Overflow only, Sleeps 6) $45
We have a lot to offer. More info to come soon…
Memorial Day through Labor Day the weekends are perfect for Family Fun here at Michawa. We have many activities for little or no charge in addition to things available throughout the week you can also enjoy:
- Kids Rally: Our RV Program Host will lead games, songs, Bible stories, and crafts for kids ages 3-12. (FREE)
- Sunday Service: Join fellow campers for a church service on Sunday mornings at 10 am.
- Waterfront Fun: Canoes, Kayaks, Stand Up Paddle Boards, are available at NO COST!
- Scavenger Hunts: Grab a guide from the Campground store and explore camp, turn it in for a treat. (FREE)
- Hayrides: Enjoy a ride around camp and through the trails ($1)
- Zipline: Zip down our twin, 600′ Ziplines through the woods and over the swamp ($5, 42″ Min.)
- Climbing Wall: Slanted, vertical, or inverted challenge wall. Available Saturdays ($5)
- Escape Caboose: Explore our newly renovated Caboose and try to escape before time runs out! ($5)
- Blob: Hop off the tower and onto the giant blob, then have a friend blob you into Long Lake! ($5)
WEEKEND WRISTBANDS: Purchase a wristband ($15/person) and enjoy all of the activities all weekend long!