Our RV Campground provides beautiful scenery along with family adventures, all at a low cost. Bring your RV, tent, or pop-up, or rent one of our cabins and plan to have a great time relaxing and enjoying God’s creation!
Open May through September ***Scheduled to Open May 16 contingent on Executive Orders**
*Some activities are only available on Weekends Memorial Day – Labor Day. Some require a small fee.
Make your reservation online!
Campground Guidelines: We are proud to offer a family friendly campground for our guests.
- Call 269-623-3035 or click the Online Reservations button above to make reservations and check for availability
- One night’s deposit to reserve
- Holiday weekend pay in full (3 night minimum)
- 54 sites have water & electric
- 12 sites have sewer
- 5 pull-through sites have 50 amp service
These prices do not include processing fees for online reservations
- Water & Electric Campsite $30
- Full Hook-up Campsite $35
- Cabins 1-4 (AC, Mini-Fridge, Sleeps 6) $50
- Cabins 5-6 (Loft, AC, Mini-Fridge, Sleeps 8) $75
- Historic Caboose (AC, Mini-Fridge, Sleeps 5) $50
- Rustic Cabin (Overflow only, Sleeps 6) $40
- Store with RV supplies, treats, souvenirs, ice and firewood
- Playground, tennis courts, volleyball, basketball, human foosball, mini golf, ping pong, ga-ga ball, slip-n-slide carpet ball, horse shoe pits
- Sunday morning praise and worship service
- Free WiFi
- Clean bathhouse with showers and laundry
- Dump Station
- Picnic table and fire ring at each site
- *Waterfront: swimming beach, fishing dock, canoes, kayaks, paddle boards, water trampoline
- *Kid’s Rally! With Bible stories, memory, songs, games and more
- *Family Fun Games
- *Twin zip line, climbing wall and archery tag
- *Hayrides & Popcorn
- Pavilion with stove, refrigerators, tables and chairs, fireplace, and games. Can hold groups of 100. $150 per day for exclusive use