Family Camp is worth its weight in gold for both your time and money.
Family Camp 1: July 28 – August 3
Family Camp 2: August 4 – 10
Come discover the endless options for adventure, Bible study, and family bonding. While the kids have Bible Hour and games with our caring summer staff, teens and adults enjoy their own relevant activities. It’s your family vacation, so do as much or as little as you like. Enjoy the family friendly campground atmosphere and create memories together. Click the Register button to make your reservation!
It’s your family vacation, so do as much or as little as you like.
- Great Speakers
- Relevant Bible Teaching
- High Ropes Challenge Course
- Trap Shooting
- Large Group Games
- Bible study
- Target sports
- Bible Escape Cabin
- Water trampoline
- Archery tag
- Carpet ball
- Mini golf
- Ga-ga ball
- Family movie night
- Free WiFi
- Mini triathlon and more!
All these great prices include the program and housing for your entire family for the week.
Campsite: Bring your tent or RV
- $440/week for water & electric site
- $455/week for full hook up site
RV Cabin (sleeps 6): $555/week
RV Cabin w/ Loft (sleeps 8): $655/week
Week 1: July 28 – Aug 3
Week 2: Aug 4-10
To Register your family:
- Click the [Register Now] button and create an account to log in
- Under [Start a New Application] select [Family Camp 2022]
- Add or Select your name to register, click continue *Select your name only*
- Select [Week 1] or [Week 2] and add to cart
- Next, select your housing preference and any additional activities(Date night or Bivouac) and add to cart, click continue
- Complete the [Household Form] *This is where you will include your family members that are attending*
- Complete the [Family Camp Registration Form], click continue
- Select Payment Option, click continue
- Input payment information, click submit application
Kids: Slip’n’slide, mud pit, getting to know counselors, group games and hayrides
Teens: High Adventures, Bivouac (1 night camping excursion), & hanging out with other teens.
Young Adults: Come alone or with a group. Have all the fun of being a kid at Summer camp, with the freedom of being an adult!
Adults: Trap shooting, variety of speakers, & relaxation. We have counselors showing your kids the time of their lives.
Everyone: Family games, zip-line, escape cabin, climbing wall, softball, chapels and quality bible teaching for all ages.
We want to provide a Camp Michawana experience for all kids, regardless of financial circumstances or uncertainty. Scholarships are made possible by the generous gifts of individuals and organizations. To be considered for a scholarship please fill out the scholarship request form and mail it to our Wilkins Road address.
Scholarship requests must be submitted at least two weeks before your child(s) camp start date.
Thinking about going to
camp next summer?