2021 Women’s Retreat
Like a crisp autumn morning, our Fall Women’s Retreat is refreshing and renewing offering incredible opportunities for connection, instruction, worship and fun.
Treat yourself to this wonderful experience in our quiet corner of West Michigan on Long Lake, during one of the most beautiful times of the year. Come alone or register with a group – either way you’ll be loved and served while you’re here.
Get creative and active with a wide variety of crafts and activities available throughout the retreat. Choose your own adventure – hike, zipline, conquer the Escape Room, shoot guns or even paddle out into Long Lake in a kayak or canoe. Get your creative juices flowing by attending one of our craft times or practicing for our annual Lip Sync Battle. Relaxation is waiting for you – enjoy a cup of coffee around the fire overlooking the lake, sign up for a massage or take a nap. Everything is optional, but it’s all the best fun!
Women’s Retreat October 1st – 3rd, 2021
Registration Opens May 1st @ 9am
- Begins Friday @ 6pm
- Ends Sunday @ 12pm
- Weekend Options: $90-$115
- Program only, no accomodation: $70
- Saturday Only Option: $50
- Housing reserved on first come first served basis
- Full refunds will be given if event is cancelled
- Shawandassee Lodge: $115
- Upstairs: Rooms sleep 4, Bunk bed style sleeping, Jack & Jill style bathroom (4 rooms total, sleeping 16)
- Downstairs: Rooms sleep 8, Bunk bed style sleeping, attached bathroom (2 rooms total, sleeping 16)
- Cabins: $105
- Sleep 7, bunk bed style sleeping, bath house close by
- Air conditioning/heat
- RV Camping: $90
- Campsite reservation, full hook-up, water & electric
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Zipline & climbing wall
- Bible Escape Room
- Paddle boarding
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Square Dancing
- Fireside chats
- Coffee. Coffee.
- Prayer walk
- Cardio Class
2021 Speaker – Lee Nienhuis
Lee has been engaging people through the Word for close to two decades. It has been her honor to speak at Youth and Women’s events, conferences, workshops, and church events. People often describe her as passionate, engaging and sincere, but it is her firm belief that God’s word still transforms lives that is most contagious.
Learn and connect with Lee at: https://leenienhuis.com/about-me/